Gosh, it’s been over eight months since we added some zing to your vocabulary.
Bet you fellas are all getting antsy over the long gap.
So without further ado let’s get you guys and gals started:
* Amomaxia – Sex in a parked car
The next time you are on a long drive from Bombay to Pune or Chennai to Bangalore and start feeling frisky, go right ahead and tell your squeeze in the passenger seat: Meenkashi, what say you for some quick amomaxia in the back seat?
* Acritition – Sex without orgasm
Is there a pain in the entire universe greater than acritition?
* Quatopygia – Erotic shaking of the buttocks while walking
Parvathi’s quatopygia was the cynosure of all male eyes as she walked down the corridor to her classroom.
* Zaftig: Attractively plump, well rounded figure
Wonder why Indian men of all ages have a weakness for zaftig babes.
* Voluptuary – An individual concerned primarily with luxury and gratification of sexual appetites
If anyone could lay claim to the label of voluptuary it was our Oddanchatram buddy Ramakrishnan.
Now, if you don’t crack your SAT exams or the Spelling Bee you have no one to blame but yourself. 😉
Words With Libido – Word Power Made Easy 1