I mean, the iPhone 5.
Apple has just launched the iPhone 5 in San Francisco.
IPhone 5 Specs:
* 4-inch screen (previous iPhones had 3.5″ screen)
* Retina display of 326ppi, 1136×640 resolution
* 7.6mm thin (18% thinner than iPhone 4S)
* Weighs 112 grams (20% lighter than 4S)
* LTE capable for faster connectivity
* New A6 Processor, 2X faster than the A5 chip; 2X faster graphics
* Battery offers 8 hours of 3G talk time/browsing and LTE browsing; 10 hours of WiFi browsing, 10 hours of video, 40 hours of music, 225 hours of standby
* 8-megapixel camera, 3264×2448, backside illuminated, hybrid IR filter, five-element lens, fast f/2.4 aperture, Panorama feature
* 720p front camera
* 1080p HD video, improved video stabilization, take photos while recording
* Updated audio, 3 microphones
* Improved speakers, noise-canceling earpiece
* New all-digital, ‘Lightning’ connector
* 802.11 a/b/g/n, 802.11n (2.4GHz and dual channel 5GHz up to 150 Mbps WiFi
* Free Turn-by-turn directions (GPS)
* iOS 6 software
* Safari full screen mode
* VIP mail feature for important mail
* Passbook to store tickets, airline boarding pass, coupons etc in one place
* Improved Siri with movie recommendations and sports scores
Pricing remains unchanged from the 4S.
It’s $199 for the 16GB model, $299 (32GB) and $399 (64GB), all with a 2-year contract.
Pre-orders start Sep.14 in US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Shipping starts September 21.
Who’s going to buy the iPhone 5 first?