Folks, here comes the fourth instalment of Incredible India with those only-in-India stories.
* Ram’s Monkeys Run Amok in Mangalore Pub.
A bunch of thugs belonging to the Shri Ram Sena attacked some girls in the coastal city of Mangalore in the South Indian state of Karnataka. Why? Because the girls were having a good time at a pub.
Who says the Taliban is confined only to Afghanistan and Pakistan.
* Top Police Officer Nabbed for Peddling Heroin.
A senior officer belonging to the elite Indian police Service (IPS) has beenÂ arrested for peddling heroin in Mumbai. Shaji Mohan, the alleged drug peddler worked previously at the Narcotics Control Bureau in Chandigarh.
* Where are the Terrorists in India coming from?
No, not merely from Pakistan or Afghanistan. They are coming from the North Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. According to rabble-rouser Raj Thackeray, Uttar Pradesh is a den of terrorism.
* In a Country with Few Prodigies, Feel Happy about this Seven-year-old Prodigy.
Here’s an excerpt from TOI about Bhagyashree:
A seven-year-old girl here is vested with an uncanny ability to reel of names of allopathic medicines for treating various diseases
without ever referring to any books or prescriptions.
Bhagyashree, a second standard girl in a private school here, kept a distinguished audience here enthralled at a function here when doctors asked her the names of medicines to treat diseases like filariasis, oncology, blood pressure, diabetes and various other ailments.
* Raj Thackeray’s Goons Attack a School Republic Day Function because the program featured Bhojpuri film songs.
Mera Bharat Mahaan.