Jillu Jillu, Gullu Gullu….Who is Surya’s Dance Master?

We were wondering where Sori-Padam Surya picked up his dancing skills.

And then we stumbled upon this below video on YouTube.

Mon dieu, we were struck numb with horror upon watching the monstrosity.

Sivakumar Senior (Surya’s father) is a hopeless dancer and a plain awful actor.

Of all the hopeless actors in Tamil films, Sivakumar is likely the worst, born solely to prove that Darwin was right! 😉

Go ahead, click on the below image to watch the video (don’t miss the end where papa Sivakumar tugs at the lady’s pallu).

But be warned that if you’re a lover of good cinema the video can cause endless nightmares.

Why was Sivakumar born? 🙁

6 Responses to "Jillu Jillu, Gullu Gullu….Who is Surya’s Dance Master?"

  1. blasé   April 5, 2009 at 6:01 pm

    Have you watched “Sindhu Bhairavi”.. has got some terrific songs. Suhasini won the national award along with IR and Chitra.. (I am giving you additional information in case this movie was released when you were lost in space)

    SearchIndia.com Responds:

    No, we haven’t seen Sindhu Bhairavi…we were on one of our inter-galactic voyages.

    But nothing, nothing can beat our favorite Sivakumar song: Manjal Nilaavukku. Classic.

    Another fine Sivakumar song – En Kanmani En Kadhali from Chittukuruvi.

    Listening to En Kanmani En Kadhali as we type this response. After that, we’ll listen to Manjal Nilaavukku again.

  2. blasé   April 5, 2009 at 8:18 pm

    What a coincidence.. I was listening to En Kanmani En Kadhali while mowing my lawn today.. fab song.. I would rate it a little higher than Manjal Nilaavukku.

    [deleted because of its exclusive focus on the SI coolies 😀 ]

    SearchIndia.com Responds:

    Yes, yes, we can see the anti-censorship brigade getting its knickers in a twist.

  3. blasé   April 5, 2009 at 10:03 pm

    grrrr. 🙂

    Have you seen this?

    SearchIndia.com Responds:

    Nice one.

    No, we hadn’t seen it before although the young fella is now well known in the desi community because of his victory.

  4. SRINIVAS   April 6, 2009 at 1:00 am

    you have started censoring a lot ….that’s not good …considering the liberal use of – all that’s supposed to be censored- in your posts …..you should be the last person to do this …..

    SearchIndia.com Responds:

    1. Kadavule Kapathu (God, please help us).

    In India they have a saying that if you see the moon on Ganesh Chaturthi night, false accusations would inevitably be laid on your door-steps. Maybe, we saw the moon last year.

    99% of what we delete falls under the ‘trash talk’ category. The remaining 1% comes under the ‘Other Category’ which are usually things not relevant to the posts or SI.

    We doubt there are many open and free-wheeling forums like SI where everyone gets to have his/her say.

    2. Ran a check on all your comments…we didn’t find a single instance of ‘censorship’ (except occasionally we fix your typos).

  5. yaavarumnalam   April 15, 2009 at 10:28 pm

    I hope u didnot see sivakumar speaking about kambaramayanam continuously for 2.5 hrs. Anyway you would not have understood. His pronounciation was perfect, and his knowledge about the epics were amazing. And you useless idiots taking about him not able to dance. unakenna, manasula michael jackson machannu nenappa.
    Poi pozhappa paaru.

    SearchIndia.com Responds:

    What does the recital of Kambaramayanam have to do with dancing or for that matter the price of vengayam (onion).

    Poda dandasoru (Begone, worthless fella).

  6. arshadsod   August 4, 2009 at 7:24 am

    one of the worst dance sequences can be seen in Nenje Nenje Song and Pala Palakira song from Ayan .

    SearchIndia.com Responds:

    Ayan was trash.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login