U.S. Unemployment Rate hits 8.9%
U.S. Unemployment Increases to 13.7 Million
U.S. Unemployment – Highest in 26 Years
U.S. Jobs Lost Since December 2007 – 5.7 Million
All ye sophomoric American idiots, so you think outsourcing to the Indian coolies means only a bunch of programmers or a 22-year-old starving college dropout pretending to be ‘Joanne’ answering questions on your latest credit card interest rate hike.
No, no and no. Outsourcing to India goes way beyond programmers and tech support.
Here are some of your well-paying jobs that are making their way to India:
* Software programming
* Hardware support
* Pharmaceutical research
* Credit card customer service
* Aircraft maintenance and servicing
* X-Ray reading (Radiologists)
* Car manufacturing
* Product support
* Patent filing
* Trademark filing
* Legal research
* Tax filing
* News reporting
* Copy editing
* Graphics work
* Stock market analysis and research
* Movies post-production
* Tutoring children
* Mortgage customer Service
* Newspaper sales
* (Fill in this box)
* (Fill in this box)
* (Fill in this box)
Think again, American schmucks. If you don’t pressure your corporate stooges oops Congressmen and Senators to take action, things are going to get worse for you and your children. They are bad enough already and greedy American corporations will use the recession to move more well-paying jobs overseas.
Outsourcing is an end to the way of life as you know it.
Call your Congressman or Senator NOW and ask them to vote for restrictions (higher taxes, lower H1B/L1 Visas) that put your well-paying job in jeopardy.
The cow-worshippers are already spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in hiring American lobbyists to wreck your life. Don’t let them get away with it.
Once again, here’s the contact info for your Congressmen and Senators. Call them NOW and ask them to Say No to India.
If you fail to act NOW, all you’ll be left is flipping burgers and making hoagies or pizzas.
Don’t say, we didn’t warn ya.
“If you fail to act NOW, all youâ€™ll be left is flipping burgers and making hoagies or pizzas.”
Finally you, sorry, they can show some talent.
It does not require much talent to flip a burger.
You only need talent to eat one like Padma Lakshmi.
’35 = 10′ …what do you think of that bit?
Very damning on our (American) students.
could brief little more on what kind of pharmaceutical reseach outsourced india. if, how sucessful they are? how these research compliance with fda reglations. is the majority of research outsourced to india? without any supporting facts u have written a crap article.
1. You write: is the majority of research outsourced to india
Probably not but the practice has started.
2. You lazy idiot, here are a few examples:
* TCS has hired life scientists and pharmacologists to do data analysis on clinical drug trials for pharmaceutical companies pursuing drug approvals from the Food and Drug Administration. They have secured contracts with GlaxoSmithKline PLC and Eli Lilly & Co., and the group is preparing to write applications to the FDA on the companies’ behalf.
Source: Wall Street Journal, Aug 20, 2008
* Vimta Labs is the Indian clinical research organization currently favored by many US generic drug manufacturers to perform high-quality and cost-effective bio-equivalence studies. These studies are performed to test whether a â€œgenericâ€ drug is equivalent to the reference or â€œbrandedâ€ version. In recent years, India has become the location-of-choice for many pharmaceutical and biotech companies looking for easy access to patients and low-cost clinical research. Vimta is well positioned to help US generic drug companies conduct large-scale bio-equivilence studies in their 200 bed facility.
See Source Here.
* Jubilant Organosys Ltd, headquartered in India, announced today that its Bangalore, India, based subsidiary,Jubilant Biosys Ltd, has signed a research collaboration agreement with, AstraZeneca, and focused on delivering novel drug candidates into the international pharmaceutical company’s pre-clinical pipeline. Under the shared risk-reward collaboration, which will initially focus on the neuroscience area, Jubilant aims to deliver a steady stream of discovery programs to AstraZeneca.
Source: Jubilant Organosys Ltd announcement May 5, 2009
thanks for finding all the info I was looking for…u have lots of free time or u r always free?
Grow up, schmuck.
Whatever you told us, go tell that to your mama.
Now, get back to your rat-hole and don’t show your ugly face here again. Comprende.
How outsourcing of Patent filing and trademark filing to other countries makes sense? I mean, what is the benefit out of it?
Most of these [perhaps all], are getting outsourced to India, since they can be accomplished in the same way, but with less cost, are not they?
Filings at the USPTO are a complex, laborious process.
U.S corporations are starting to outsource the work on these filings to India for the same reason you see outsourcing in other arenas – to cut costs, mindless of the impact on the legal community here.
Unfortunately, the legal community here has also been consumed by greed – The extortionist fees charged by many lawyers in NYC and elsewhere ($600-$700 per hour) has yielded them little sympathy now.
Hmmm.., Then the direct solution would be to bring the costs down to moderate and reasonable levels by compromising a little in greed, instead of blocking way to other countries..
Is it something impossible, given the cost of living there?
It’d be nice to see a little compromise in greed. But we see few signs of that, whether among desis, Whites or Blacks.
The presiding ideology here is Gluttony. Sadly, this is the land of Supersize Me (have you seen that documentary on the American fast food industry….we recommend it).
2. Yes, everything is expensive here.
A hair-cut at a cheap barbershop costs about $15.00. You even get coupons in the mail or with the Sunday newspapers for $2 off for haircuts.
Just curious, has the coupon thing hit India. It’s BIG here…you get $-off coupons for everything, everyday in the mail or with the Sunday newspapers. From haircuts to soups to eggs to coffee to women’s razors (no kidding) to panty-liners to sanitary pads to books to Pizza to sandwiches (Quiznos) to McDonald’s Coffee to Ice Creams to ear-wax removal tools, America is the King of coupon mania. No, this coupon frenzy is not a Christmas-only thing but an every-day affair here.
$15!!! I get it done for Rs 10 here….even in Mumbai it is around 40 bucks at a decent shop…..we have coupons for pizzas in newspapers….its not that common here…
Sorry for the delay in processing your comment.
We were kind of in an aroused state.
Will watch that documentary 🙂
Fifffteeeenn Dollarss? That is almost, 750 Rupees. At the cheapest salon, it would cost not more than 50 Rs [a dollar], probably 2 or few dollars in the case of hi-tech beauty salons.
No, it has not hit in a big way. Although we get to see off-coupons with few magazines, newspapers, etc., they are much for promoting something new – a shop / product / service.
Indians hardly get money out of pocket [except a less percentage of this IT people], and think of its long-term value before any spending. Off-coupons in the case of clothes do attract but not in any other area in a big way. Indians would like to test anything for free.
But, if you give a discount-coupon for things such as hair-cut, we would not miss…
You write above: But, if you give a discount-coupon for things such as hair-cut, we would not missâ€¦
Forget, hair-cut. In America, you even get coupons to heighten sexual pleasure. No kidding.
Please read Arousing Coupons – Only in America
Poda, dandasoru (begone, wastrel).