As part of our charitable mission to expand your vocabulary, we’ve been burning the midnight oil in hot pursuit of words with libido.
Here’s a sample of words we discovered during our priapic journey on your behalf:
* Hymenorrhexis – Aha, the ultimate dream of every Indian male (alas, seldom realized). If you insist on knowing the meaning, the word refers to the act of deflowering a virgin.
For Indian men, hymenorrhexis remans the ne plu ultra of their lives.
*Frottage – Now, now, this is a word that should be obvious to all ye Indian men and women who still use public transport like trains or buses to get to work.
Come on, let’s stop pretending here. If you haven’t done it, you’ve surely endured it. Still at a loss? This word of French origin means the sexual pleasure or thrill obtained by rubbing your dick, derriere, tits or other body part against another in a crowded bus, train or elevator.
Our Telugu friend went to REC Surat for a B.E. in mechanical engineering but returned with a Ph.D in frottage.
* Mastilagnia – Here’s an easy word that all ye Bollywood and Kollywood fans must surely be acquainted with.
Don’t tell us you want the meaning for this too. No way. You’re begging us for the meaning? Oh well, this cute word means sexual pleasure obtained from getting whipped. Now, don’t ask whipped where. We’ll leave that to your imagination.
Clinton’s mastilagnia remained undiagnosed until the doctor learned of his inordinate passion for Tamil movies.
* Bathycolpian – Is there any male in the world who has not slipped into a reverie about discovering the bathycolpian woman of his dreams.
You lascivious monkeys, think Silk Smitha. Think Mallika Sherawat. Think Dolly Parton.
Schmuckos, still want the meaning? OK, the word means having a large bosom with deep cleavage.
In modern times, the Indian epitome of a bathycolpian beauty is Namitha.
* Odalisque – This word has a suave sound to it, right na?
Of Turkish origin, odalisque means female slave or concubine in a harem
What would we not part with to be Emperor Akbar with a thousand odalisques to pander to our thousand base impulses.
* Nymphet – Another classic word with sexual intrigue all over it.
Our Merriam-Webster’s defines the word as a sexually precocious girl barely in her teens.
It’s hard to conceive of a better example for nymphet than Vladimiri Nabokov’s Lolita.
* Callipygian – Having lived long years in both the East and the West, we can vouch for the callipygian superiory of American girls. This magnetic word means shapely buttocks.
The callipygian shakes of a pretty White girl on the sidewalk has often left us in a drooling fit.
Still not satiated?
Well, make an obsession of checking this post then.
You never know when we might add the next bewitching word (we’ll add the pronunciations too in parenthesis if you ask for it).