The following Famous Last Words are mostly culled from Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable.
* Mahatma Gandhi – Hey Ram
* Cecil John Rhodes (British colonial administrator) – So little done, so much to do
* Mohammed – O’Allah! Pardon my sins. Yes, I come.
* Jane Austen (English writer, when asked what she required) – Nothing but death
* Cicero (to his assassins) – Strike
* Demonax (Greek philosopher) – You may go home, the show is over
* Queen Elizabeth I – All my possessions for a moment of time
* Beethoven (the deaf German composer) – I shall hear in heaven
* Julius Caesar – Et tu, Brute? (You too, Brutus?)
* Goethe (German poet) – Light, more light
* Hamlet (Shakespeare’s tragic-hero) – The rest is silence
* O.Henry (U.S. author) – Turn up the lights. I don’t want to go home in the dark.
* Nero (Roman emperor) – Qualis artifex pereo What an artist dies with me)
Infamous Last words NOT said and culled from SI’s febrile imagination:
* Jawaharlal Nehru – Edwina, here I cum!
* Morarji Desai (Indian Prime Minister) – No pills, get me my own Gangajal (the urine drinker asking for a spoon of his urine)
* Prabhakaran (Sri Lankan Tamil terrorist) – Intha nai aen piranthathu (why was this dog born)
* M.G.Ramachandran (film star and South Indian politician) – Sotha Kudhi (the paralyzed old man asking one of his followers to have a Soda)
* Indira Gandhi (Indian politician) – I buggered up the nation and these Sikhs buggered me.
* Sanjay Gandhi (Indian politician) – Oh, what a fall from grace (as his plane crashed to the death during an aerobatic stunt)
* Rajiv Gandhi (Indian politician) – Bofors. Bofors.
* Annadurai (South Indian politician) – Après moi, le déluge (After me, the deluge)
* Bhindranwale (Sikh terrorist) – Chutiya Mein (I am an useless fellow)
* Sivaji Ganesan (Tamil film actor) – Ponal pogattum poda (a famous line from his famous movie Palum Pazhamum)
* Akbar (Emperor) – There goes the Mughal dynasty
* Bhagat Singh (Indian freedom fighter) – Arre, why did I sacrifice my life for these chutiyas (idiots)
* Kishore Kumar (Bollywood singer) – Mere sapnon ki rani kab aayegi tu (a line from his famous song in Aaradhana)
was it not – “Pardon my sins! Oh Yes I’m coming Yes Yes Yes,.. there you go, baby.. Feels so good!!! ” 😉
Feels so good, eh?
Us too, baby.
Who knows, maybe the road to India’s ‘freedom’ cut through Edwina’s p*ssy. 😉
I think Boops was obsessing about the Mohammed’s virgins, while you were obsessing about Edwina.
Never mind. Our goals are the same though we too would prefer the plural. 😉
“It was a fascinating relationship and made all the three happy.”
From: Was Nehru-Edwina’s love intellectual? – http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/art-culture/Was-Nehru-Edwinas-love-intellectual/articleshow/7359011.cms
He sure was ahead of his times. Trying out a threesome could not have been a easy thing in India those days 😉
Maybe, it was just a mating of two fine minds.
Nehru’s face in the link above resembles “Gollum” from LOTR 😉
His great-grandson, the heir apparent, is coming looking for you.
ha ha… but right now he is making sure his mamma is not allowing the Indian flag hoisted at Lal Chowk.
If Raj Kapoor were to ‘sing’ the famous number Mera Jhoota Hai Japani today, his last line would be Mera Neta Hai Pizza Rani. 😉
Just wondering what it would be – in the case of Karuna!
Aarambingada Sandae (start the fight), to his children.
How about Amitabh, Kamal, Rajinikanth?? 🙂
Kamal.. Abhiraami Abhiraami (Guna)
Well, y’all have until Thursday to exercise your imagination for the Infamous Unsaid Last Words category of living, (almost) dead and fully dead people.
We’ll add ’em to the Infamous Unsaid Last Words on Friday.
Here are some imaginations:
Rajinikanth : En vazhi, thani vazhi.
Osama Bin Laden : I wanted to screw USA, alas ! my dick is blown apart by their drone attack….
Swami Nityananda : Ranjitha, innu konjam tha… ( Ranjitha, give me some more ..)
SI would probably say: Where’s my iphone? I wanna upload my last post…
Your Rajini and Nityananda ‘last words’ are good but the Osama one is too long.
As for SI‘s last words, more likely to be – Wheres my iPorn. 😉
Come on guys, let’s add more. You have only till Thursday midnight ET to make your contributions to Infamous Unsaid Last Words of the living, near-dead and dead.
For Rajini, it would better fit if it is: En kuzhi, thani kuzhi.. (Kuzhi – grave in this context)
Kamal: Vidungada Thevdiya pasangala.. (a famous dialog from his movie Mahanadhi..)
Yum. Go for it fellas! 😉
What about Vijaykanth?
Unrelated stuff: More snow (lots) coming today. 🙁 Already got a bit.
Vijayakanth – “Baakissthaan theevravadhinga enna suttuttanga!”
Rajini – “Manda mele mayiru illa, udambuku ulle uiyr illa” or “enna saavadicha tamil makkale!”
Amitabh – “Aye sala.. mein to mar aya hayn” or “aishwarya tera kya hoga!”
Prathibha Patil – Sonia ji ki jai
Laaloo Prasad Yadav – Hum pardhan mantri jaroor banenge
TR – enna maari oru suppressed, oppressed and depressed tamilan a parkave mudiyadhu
Vadivelu – Vada Pochey
Kamal – No last words.. just constipated expressions and his standard wailing noise like in Nayakan
SRK – K kkk kk kk k killed
Karunanidhi – he would just fart and die
going back to justify my hourly rate 😉