1,283 Terrorists Missing in India, Hunt ’em Down

This is dreadful news.

As of June 30, 2011, 1,283 Pakistani Nationals aka terrorists are untraceable in India.

India’s Minister of State for Home Mullappally Ramachandran told the country’s Parliament Wednesday that intelligence agencies and state police regularly make efforts to locate the missing Pakistani nationals and arrange to send them back to Pakistan once they are located.

To better track terrorists aka Pakistani nationals, India has introduced an online system requiring every terrorist aka Pakistani national seeking an Indian visa to file details online.

This process is supposed to ensure that Intelligence agencies and State police have full details of the Pakistani nationals, including their photographs, even before they enter India, which would help them to track the Pakistani national after the terrorist arrives.

Pakistan, a failed Islamic state populated by whacko Mullahs and their adherents, is a fertile breeding ground for terrorists who often launch attacks on their Indian neighbors killing and maiming hundreds.

2 Responses to "1,283 Terrorists Missing in India, Hunt ’em Down"

  1. முனிAndy   August 10, 2011 at 4:30 pm

    What’s up with the
    Visitors have not browsed from this post. Become the first by clicking one of our related posts

    SearchIndia.com Responds:

    That’s a new plugin we installed.

    Is that not working properly? It looked fine to us.

    Off-topic: Desperately craving winter & the snow. Any relief from this oppressive heat would be welcome…. 🙁

    • முனிAndy   August 10, 2011 at 6:24 pm

      I don’t think it is working right.. it is showing up in pages that doesn’t have a “Related Posts”.. Maybe Related Posts is not the right term. It has disappeared now.. after I clicked on a Recent Post from the sidebar.

      I hate snow.. Roaming naked is easier that wearing too many clothes.. And the pervs(99% of straight men, the other 1% are liars) like to gawk at skimpily dressed girls.. so summer rocks.

      SearchIndia.com Responds:

      Readers who viewed this page, also viewed: is a plugin seems to be working fine. It is automated in listing the headlines.

      Related Posts is what we manually put in highlighting headlines of related stories.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login