Got $3,000 plus to spend on a camera?
Then keep moving because this post ain’t for you beggars.
Nikon’s hot new D800 Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) camera will be out in March this year for $2,999.95 (body-only, we presume).
Highlights of Nikon D800:
* Full frame camera
* High resolution 36.3-megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor (7360 x 4912 resolution)
* New Advanced Scene Recognition System featuring 91,000-pixel 3D Color Matrix Metering III
* Four exposure modes: Aperture-Priority (A), Manual (M), Programmed auto with flexible program (P) and Shutter-Priority (S)
* 1/8000 to 30 sec shutter speed
* Native ISO range of 100-6400, expandable to 25,600
* Up to 4 frames per second
* New EXPEED 3 image processing engine
* Full HD 1080 video at 30/24p and HD 720 at 60/30p, stereo sound
* Built-in flash
* Magnesium alloy chassis for durability, sealed and gasketed for resistance to dirt and moisture
* Dual card slots for CF and SD cards, record backup, overflow, RAW/JPEG separation, with the option of shooting stills to one and video to the other
* 31.7 oz. (900g) body weight
* In-camera image editing
Nikon D800 – What 3 Grand gets You:
* Nikon D800 body
* AN-DC6 Strap
* EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
* MH-25 Battery Charger
* UC-E14 USB Cable
* BM-12 LCD Monitor Cover
* BF-1B Body Cap
* BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cap
* DK-17 Viewfinder Eyepiece
* NikonView NX2 CD ROM
Now if only our trusted Nikon D80 DSLR had one more zero wouldn’t that be nice. 😉
* Full Specs of Nikon D800
* What’s a Full Frame Camera?
We think wood from the Jackfruit tree would be better than Bamboo for Android phones.
After all, Indians love the smell of Jackfruit better than bamboo! 😉