Scumbag of the Day – Judge Richard Cebull

Barack Obama is not a saint.

Truth be said there are no saints in the world. Only evildoers and less evildoers.

But compared to a lot of scumbags out there in the world, at least once in a while Obama tries to do something good for the 99%.

That’s more than can be said of a lot of human beings.

A lot of the criticism directed against Obama is owing to his color.

Like caste in India, race or the color of your skin is an inescapable part of daily life in America.

Every day, a lot of scumbags in America make a mockery of the supposedly color-blind society, frequently described as a melting pot.

Richard Cebull – An American Scumbag

If you want to see a big-time American scumbag, here’s one – U.S. Federal Judge Richard Cebull, the Chief Federal Judge of the State of Montana.

What the beast Richard Cebull (appointed by George W.Bush) did the other day goes beyond the pale.

U.S. Fedreal Judge Richard CebullRichard Cebull – Scumbag
(pix: U.S. District Court Montana)

Unmindful of the decorum expected of a federal judge, using his official court e-mail address Richard Cebull on Feb. 20, 2012 forwarded one of the most disgusting e-mails about Obama and his mother to his buddies.

Here’s the offensive e-mail Cebull forwarded to his buddies with the title A MOM’S MEMORY:

A little boy said to his mother; ‘Mommy, how come I’m black and you’re white?’ His mother replied, ‘Don’t even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you’re lucky you don’t bark!

If you thought Judge Cebull forwarding the despicable e-mail was bad, wait, it gets worse.

Judge Cebull added this preface to the loathsome e-mail:

Normally I don’t send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine.

Obama – Black & White

Obama’s mother, the late Stanley Ann Dunham, was White while father Barack Obama, Sr was a Black from Kenya.

The President’s parents met when they were students at the University of Hawaiʻi, Mānoa in 1960.

Judge Richard Cebull has acknowledged reading the e-mail before he forwarded it.

Here’s an excerpt of what he told the Great Falls Tribune:

The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan,” Cebull said. “I didn’t send it as racist, although that’s what it is. I sent it out because it’s anti-Obama.”

And to think this animal Richard Cebull is every day deciding on the fate of so many people who come before him!

The Lord save our Judicial System!

By the way, Judge Cebull does not consider himself racist.

Oh, yeah?

Well, then we consider ourselves George Clooney!

Related Content:
U.S. District Court, District of Montana

4 Responses to "Scumbag of the Day – Judge Richard Cebull"

  1. MadAtBollywood   March 1, 2012 at 6:01 pm

    What a douchebag!!!

    Please tell me this moron has been fired…The inexplainable hatred towards Obama had started right from the day when he had announced that he was running for the President of the US. The reasons of hating him just kept changing with time (for eg. he supports gay, abortion, he’s socialist, he is non-US citizen, etc), but the underlying hatred was there right from the beginning.

    I just can’t comprehend how many from the 99% hate Obama so much and love rethuglicans who are there for only the rest 1%???? Responds:

    You write: Please tell me this moron has been fired.

    No such luck!

    When we checked a little while back, the chutiya was still dispensing ‘justice’ from the bench. 🙁

  2. vjcool   March 2, 2012 at 5:57 am

    reviewing Paan Singh Tomar??, seems like a nice film

    the trailer.. Responds:


    Limited release….nearest theater is 120 miles (one-way).

    • Naveen   March 2, 2012 at 1:20 pm

      F#ck that Judge!

      plans to review “London Paris New York”? Responds:

      We’re a little bijee…do you want to?

      Better option is the Irrfan Khan film Paan Singh Tomar…running at AMC South Barrington.

  3. Naveen   March 2, 2012 at 2:21 pm

    I have some time today so I can do London Paris New York if SI is interested.

    I prefer Paan singh but AMC South Barrington is a little far for me to go today. Responds:

    Fine…will send you an e-mail in 5-min.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login