They (NYPD) harassed him until they killed him.
– Esaw Garner on the Murder of her Husband Eric Garner by the NYPD Thursday in Staten Island
First and foremost, Eric Garner is an American tragedy!
No, a human tragedy!
No man deserves to die the way Eric Garner died Thursday, July 17, 2014.
An unarmed poor Black man choked to death by a bunch of maniacal New York Police Department monsters pushing him to the ground and snuffing the life out of him.
This is not the American way.
This is not how we ought to treat other humans in America if we are to be the beacon for justice in the world.
Eric Garner – Essential Facts
* Eric Garner was a Black man murdered in broad daylight in a cold-blooded fashion by the New York Police Department.
* Eric Garner is one of several Black victims of the brutal New York Police Department over the last two decades.
* Eric Garner was murdered by the New York Police Department Thursday, July 17, 2014 to satisfy their blood lust against Blacks and the powerless.
* Like their violence against Eric Garner, time and again, the NYPD has victimized other unarmed Blacks by shoving toilet plungers in their rectums, shooting them to death and repeatedly frisking them on the streets of NYC.
* Eric was a 43-year-old Asthmatic resident of Staten Island.
* Eric Garner was 6-foot 5-inches and weighed about 350-pounds.
* Eric is described by friends and family as a “gentle giant” who had a reputation for breaking up fights.
* Eric Garner is said to have just broken up a fight when the NYPD murdered him.
* Eric Garner was the father of six children and two grandchildren.
* Eric Garner’s nickname on the street was ‘E.’
* Eric Garner loved to eat, particularly peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Oreos and cookies.
* Eric Garner loved to play and watch basketball and football.
* Eric Garner was married to Esaw who lovingly called him “Bear.” Hey, what else would you call a 350-pound man! 🙂
* Eric Garner was endlessly harassed and targeted by the NYPD, according to his wife Esaw.
* Eric Garner was choked to death on the streets of Staten Island, like a chicken being readied for barbecue.
* Eric Garner was killed by the merciless butchers of the NYPD despite his plaintive cries for help.
* Eric Garner was begging for his life through agonizing moans, I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe. Yet the callous, cold-blooded butchers of the NYPD ignored his pleas and held him in an illegal choke-hold, leading to his death.
* Eric Garner was allegedly selling loose cigarettes to survive. And he was murdered by the police because of selling loose cigarettes for 75-cents. Dick Cheney’s false WMD lies led to the killing of over a quarter million people and an illegal war costing over a trillion dollars. Yet, the beast Cheney lives unpunished! Ask yourself, is this justice?
* Eric Garner was one of many million Blacks in America struggling to survive.
* Eric Garner is one of countless Blacks betrayed by the spineless, ball-less ‘Black’ President Barack Obama for whom, I am ashamed to say, I voted twice!
* Eric Garner was killed because Blacks lack the spine to resist injustice.
* Eric Garner was a brave Black American who fought till his last struggling Asthmatic breath.