* How the Poor Die in India Every Day – A short piece on how a poor laborer screwed by the Chhattisgarh government lost his son
* Only in India Stories – Stray Dogs eat a dead body in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. No, we’re not surprised. After all, it’s Tamil Nadu!
(Times of India)
* More Cases of Congo Virus in India – As if all our Indian diseases were not enough, the Congo Virus has now struck Gujarat. Two more cases of the deadly Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever (CCHF) have come to light.
* Wipro says Ta-ta to joint IT CEOs Suresh Vaswani and Girish Paranjpe – After an unimpressive 3rd quarter, well, someone had to pay the price.
* George Orwell’s Birthplace Protected Site – How many of you schmucks knew that British author George Orwell (Animal Farm, 1984,, Burmese Days) was born in Bihar as Eric Arthur Blair?
* Bollywood News – If it’s Bollywood, can the Flop King Abhishek Bachchan be far behind. Rumors of trouble between Mr.Aishwarya Rai and Mrs. Aishwarya Rai are making the rounds.
India Digest – India Distilled Daily by SI
You must be logged in to post a comment Login