As a young 64-year-old poor nation with 500-million half-starving souls, India has many concerns, diverse constituencies to address.
But none more pressing or of more importance than the following:
10. Long wait for some cars.
Diesel versions of the Swift hatchback and Dzire sedan from Maruti, Fortuner and Innova from Toyota, XUV500 from Mahindra, Jazz and the Brio hatchbacks from Honda and Hyundai’s Verna sedan are said to be seeing strong demand even in a slowing economy. (Source: Times of India)
9. What, has the crazy Delhi Sardarji Harvinder Singh not slapped anyone today?
Man, life sucks. Totally! Someone, get that turbaned fella moving.
8. Indian batsman Yuvraj Singh’s health is a national concern (Source: Hindustan Times).
Thank God, Yuvraj has a wonderful Guruji protecting him (really, watch/listen to Yuvraj’s sexy mom).
7. Did Akshay Kumar’s Desi Boyz get a good opening?
6. What a shame we know only one side of tennis flop Sania Mirza. Now, don’t ask which side. 😉
Not to worry, the 25-year-old babe has penned an autobiography – The book is about a side of me that very few people know.
5. Why is iPhone 4S more expensive in India?
Oh well, it starts at just Rs 44,500.
4. Has Ileana D’Cruz replaced Shruti Hassan in Gabbar Singh, the Telugu remake of Dabanng? (Source: Deccan Chronicle)
The nation waits with bated breath for a decisive answer.
3. Tamil Nadu bans Dam 999 film.
Why, oh, why?
2. Kolaveri Views on YouTube just 8 million.
God, when will it reach 10-million?
Folks, now for a very pressing concern:
1. Bollywood (non)actress Anushka Sharma: I have no love life at the moment. In fact, I am completely single and lonely.
Geez, where have all the Indian men gone?
And now for India’s most urgent, vexing, ultimate, life-and-death concern.
Finding a name for Beti B.
Not to worry. The Twit is going through the suggestions of all his Twitterers.
“The suggestions still pour in and still we haven’t managed to finalize a name. Evenings are spent reading out all your suggestions in front.” – Abhishek Bachchan on Twitter. Ha ha ha.