We’re so sloshed on wine, beer etc it’s an herculean effort to type even a few words without a lapsus calami (the virtual version) marring the post.
But still we’re determined to put out our predictions for 2012 and here they are:
* India’s highest civilian award Bharat Ratna will be honored when it’s bestowed on Sachin Tendulkar
* Abhishek Bachchan will continue to remain the joker of Bollywood that he’s today!
* Chinese mongrels will make life miserable for Indians
* Rahul Gandhi will retain his status as India’s Clown Prince
* Barack Obama will continue to be an anorchic President, helpless to tackle his Republican foes
* America’s economy will continue to limp along
* Pakistan will return to military dictatorship
* Apple will launch Television sets in 2012
* Sony S Tablet will be a disaster
* Mayawati will stay in the saddle in Uttar Pradesh
* SI will stop watching and reviewing those ghastly Tamil films
* Facebook IPO will dominate news channels in the second quarter
* Tamil film actor Kamal Hassan will make an ass of himself with Vishwaroopam
* No more hit films for Salman Khan (God, please)
* Indians will continue to churn out crappy movies by the hundreds that no one except Indians will watch
* Barack Obama will easily win a second term unless his Kenyan or Indonesian birth certificate surfaces
* Anna Hazare will make no impact on corruption in India because most Indians by nature are beastly, crooked savages
Dear reader, what are your predictions for 2012?