A lot of men get frustrated with me, actually, because I am like a guy. Honestly, I’m like a truck driver trapped in this body.
– Tamil Beauty Padma Lakshmi in an interview with Playboy
(Picture Courtesy: Playboy)
On the Indian glamor side in Amreeka, it’s hard to think of anyone other than Padma Lakshmi.
A judge on the Top Chef TV show, ex-wife of Salman Rushdie, former model, former girl-friend of a Dell, mother of a young child and above all a seductively beautiful Tamil babe.
In a recent interview with Playboy, wearing nothing but sheer lace Padma Lakshmi opened up about various aspects of her interesting life.
Here are five things you did not know about Tamil ponnu Padma Lakshmi before:
1. Padma Lakshmi may be a Tamil girl but her diet is not restricted to Idli, Vada and Sambar. Padma once ate a bull’s balls as in bull’s testicles as in bull’s scrotum.
So how were the balls?
“It wasn’t terrible,” says Padma.
2. Padma Lakshmi wears two bras. Don’t ask why. 😉
Well, let’s hear the lady’s explanation: “A regular bra doesn’t work alone, and sometimes I need more support, so I’ll put a sports bra over it,” says the Tamil angel.
3. Padma Lakshmi gains 10-15 pounds of weight during each season of Top Chef in a matter of six weeks.
It takes her 12 weeks to get rid of the weight gain. Extra: Padma Lakshmi is not an excellent cook, only an excellent taster.
4. Padma Lakshmi may have posed nude and Padma may be a sexy glamor puss but y’all have no chance with her because the lady is conservative.
“Having grown up in an Indian home, I’m quite conservative and risk-averse in many ways,” says the Tamil sweetie-pie.
5. Padma Lakshmi says she values Freedom most in life.
“I don’t want to be beholden to anyone or anything,” says the pretty Tamil woman.
Extra, Extra, Extra
6. Padma Lakshmi boasts that if she kissed you she could tell what you had for lunch.
I will not believe that outrageous lie until Padma proves it, to me, of course.
Pick up the gauntlet, Padma. Let me see if you can smell the Poondu Kozhumbu on my lips! 😉
Read Padma Lakshmi’s full interview with Playboy here. Be warned though that Playboy might have some risque, naughty content.