Man, this is getting strange.
Or as Alice (of Alice of Wonderland fame) would say, it’s getting Curiouser and curiouser.
What is happening at the Montgomery County court system?
Raghunandan Yandamuri’s preliminary hearing has been postponed yet again.
For the second time in less than a week.
Just this morning, the court records showed the preliminary hearing scheduled for 9AM on November 14, 2012.
Court Records at 11:08AM, November 7, 2012
By late evening, the preliminary hearing date had been changed again.
The new date for Raghunandan Yandamuri’s preliminary hearing is now 9:30AM at November 28, 2012.
Court Records at 10:24PM, November 7, 2012
The preliminary hearing was originally scheduled for November 2, 2012.
For those of you who just woke up from your Rip Van Winkle slumber, Raghunandan Yandamuri was arrested on October 26, 2012 in connection with the murders of Satyavathi Venna and her 10-month-old granddaughter Saanvi Venna among other charges.
The big question on every one’s mind is why Raghunandan Yandamuri’s preliminary hearing is postponed, yet again.
Here are some thoughts that have occurred to me:
* Has the Police got new information?
Remember when the media asked Raghunandan Yandamuri during his preliminary arraignment on October 26, 2012 how he could have killed a baby, he responded: I am not the one.
* Are the Police investigating if Raghunandan Yandamuri had co-conspirators?
* Does the Public Defender Stephen Heckman representing Raghunandan Yandamuri need more time to research the case, discuss with his client and devise a legal strategy?
* Did the Police act in haste?
* Has Raghunandam Yandamuri withdrawn his confession (the one mentioned in the police complaint of October 26, 2012).
* So far, there’s not been a pipsqueak from Raghunandan Yandamuri’s wife Komali Alokam. Has she been cooperating with the police or is she hostile to the investigation?
Boy, wouldn’t we all like to know the answers to the above questions and what is triggering these multiple postponements in Raghunandan Yandamuri’s preliminary hearing date.
Diwali Gift for Indians – New Hearing Date Fixed for Raghunandan Yandamuri
Essential Facts About Raghunandan Yandamuri
If He Had Any Brains At All, Raghunandan Yandamuri Would Have Killed Himself
Telugu Gambler Raghunandan Yandamuri’s Crime Gamble Failed Big Time