In these hot May days when the mercury soars and our spirits plummet, tis’ time for some nice spirits to get us into the mood for more writing.
A few minutes back, we tried this variation of the Martini that we’ll call Orberry.
1. Pour freshly squeezed sweet Orange juice into a tall glass till it’s half-full
2. Add 4.5oz of Svedka Vodka
3. Fill up the rest of the glass with Seltzer water
4. Add three spoons of Haagen Daz Strawberry Ice Cream to the mixture
5. Keep the glass in freezer for 15 minutes
6. Remove from freezer and sip the ice-cold Orberry slowly with straw
7. Watch Ed Schultz (6PM-7PM ET on MSNBC) make mincemeat of the Republican nut-cases
8. Sip some more Orberry
9. Experience Nirvana. You’ll get a mild, pleasant high but no so high that you can’t blog 😉
White Russian – If there’s a Heaven, this is It