To all those cretins and skeptics who still harbor doubts about India moving ahead, I offer the following headlines to decisively prove that nothing can stop India’s glorious march to an exalted status among the comity of nations.
These headlines were gleaned from recent editions of major Indian major newspapers:
* Teacher rapes girl, cook terminates her pregnancy – Sounds like one of those Headless Body Found in Topless Bar kinda stories.
* As Air India bleeds, national carrier organises Maharaja-style trip for Minister, media – Air India is just Hot Air. High time somebody switched off the lights and put the airline to sleep.
* Newborn girl killed by father in Morena – Way to go, to hell with the girl child and equality of sexes.
* Mayawati’s house facelift cost UP Rs 86 Crore – A character like Mayawati can only flourish in the Indian soil, fertile for such weirdos.
* Sex Swami Takes Over 1,500-year-old Shaivite Math – Man, I’m beginning to like this modern-day Kamananda.
* 80% of Households in Dhule, Jalgaon, Osmanabad, Beed and Latur Districts (all in Maharashtra) have no Toilets – So what? I think it’s time India tests another ballistic missile or sets up the 341st IIT and 403rd IIM.
Now that I have decisively proved that India’s march toward greatness cannot be stopped, it’s time for you all to join me in chanting Mera Bharat Mahaan.