Good times are a coming, folks.
Yes, good times are on the horizon.
Media reports increasingly suggest that the days of Desi Butcher a.k.a. Vikram Pandit, the CEO of Citigroup, are numbered.
Here are some of the headlines for the greedy Desi Butcher, who massacred tens of thousands of jobs at Citigroup while drawing an obscenely hefty pay package:
* Days could be numbered for Bank of America, Citi CEOs – Economic Times
* Fresh questions on Pandit future – Financial Times
* CEO Stressed Out – NY Post
* US govt may oust Citi chief – Rediff
* FDIC officials discussed Pandit’s future – Reuters
1 Citigroup Share = 1/2 Garlic Naan in NYC
Citigroup Lost $18.72b in 2008; Greedy Desi Pig Vikram Pandit Took Home $1m
Obama Says â€˜Noâ€™ to Vikramâ€™s New Toy
Vikram Pandit Butchers 73,000, Buying $50m Jet